2010年7月20日火曜日

Disneyland Park

★Topic
My topic is Disneyland Park because I love Disney.My favorite charactor is Little Green Men.
How cute they are!!

★Vocablary
There are many vocablary about Disney in this site.
But there are some jokes written by someone who dosen't like Desney.
Please check it.
List


★Reading
Please check this site. This site intriduce some areas in Disneyland Park.
Let's find your favorite area!!
List



★Listening
Please watch this movie and answer some questions.




*Questions*

1.What are they doing?
2.What is this story?



★Writing

This site is Disneyland Parks blog.Please read and write some comments.

List"

4 件のコメント:

  1. So funny! I love disney, so I'm happy to know about that.
    the movie is so nice! I want to ride it!

    返信削除
  2. I love Disney,too!
    I want to watch the movie.

    返信削除
  3. It is a very fantastic topicXD
    Especially, I enjoyed listening.

    返信削除
  4. Ok.

    But the listening has no English, so it is not "Listening".

    B+

    返信削除